Stuffed Lobster Tail
2 cooked lobster tails, meat removed and
1/2 cup dry panko crumbs
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon of olive oil for brushing
1/4 cup parmesan
5 medium cooked shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine cooked lobster meat, bread crumbs, butter, Worcestershire sauce, shrimp and salt in a bowl.
- Fill the empty lobster tails with stuffing and brush with olive oil.
- Place stuffed lobster tails in the prepared baking pan; bringing the edges of the foil over the tails to cover. Bake until stuffing is completely cooked, about 50 minutes.